Magic Wand 3xH4
The magic wands are made out of a half-black tube (20.5" long) and 3 small ones with a long extender so it can holds everything together. You can mix them to get different color patterns. We don't have any tutorials about this exact product yet, but you'll have a good idea of what it is and how to use it by watching this video: https://youtu.be/KxVGiEBAVcE. We teach how to use these tubes on this Youtube channel and in my private learning group.
- Total length: 37" (94cm)
- Short tubes length: 5.5" (14cm)
- Inner diameter: 1.125" (28mm)
- Super light-weight polycarbonate based tubes
- Colored identification handles
- Gels protected on both ends
- 1x half black tube,
- 3x Small tubes (Watermelon, Peach, RainbowTrout),
- 1x 37" Extender
- 1x Glow cap
Recommended accessories: Bag, Flashlights, Feathers
Please note that:
- This kit is the result of 3 years of hard work finding out the best possible solution for tube light-painting.
- Each tube is assembled by hand.
- The tubes are not scratch-proof, waterproof, bend-proof.
- The tubes are ultra-light-weight, super bright, and they are the ones that I use everyday
- The gels/protectors are high quality real Rosco products (including the diffuser, the reflector and the protector)
- You can use two tubes together to create stripes (using two flashlights, one on strobe mode)
- Payment is captured after check-out.
- Expected shipping time & import fees: see FAQ.
*** BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE READ THE FULL FAQ PAGE ***
All pictures by Kim Henry / Eric Paré. More examples from the community can be found here: @lightpaintingtubes