HoloSquares - Pack of 3
All right, II finally found a way to make a solid version of this tool that I've been using since 2012. You can get similar items at Johann or Michaels, but these are more solid and they are the exact colors I use in my tubes I'll come up with a few tutorials eventually on my Youtube channel and in my private learning group, but for the moment, scroll down for the demo links.
- 11x11" Holographic squares
- 3 layers: cardboard, holographic material, protective layer
- 3x HoloSquare pieces
Demo / How to use
- These are simple holographic sheets. You need a flashlight to use them to do light-painting. Put your camera on a tripod and set it to blub mode. Using a remote trigger, start the exposition, wave the light around your subject and then end the exposition.
- Demo 1 @ PasDeDeux 2020: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Fj64UjnNC/
- Demo 2 @ Fotolia 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6r3bt-9jcI
- Flashlight: https://lightpainting.store/collections/flashlights
- Tripod, triggers: https://lightpaintingtubes.com/gear/
Please note that:
- These are the same colors as our holographic tubes. Check out the product pages for more ideas about the available colors: https://lightpainting.store/collections/light-painting-tubes
- Each square is assembled by hand.
- The squares are not scratch-proof, waterproof, bend-proof.
- The tubes are ultra-light-weight, super bright, and they are the ones that I have been using since 2012
- Payment is captured after check-out.
- Expected shipping time: within 2 weeks
*** BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE READ THE FULL FAQ HERE: https://lightpaintingtubes.com/faq/ ***