Lumintop FW21 - 2800 lumens - Cold White, with 21700 battery
Here's the actual most powerful flashlight that fits in our tubes! This is what I used in this video in order to beat the super-strong ambient light! The battery is now included!
Specs (from Lumintop)
- 3 LEDs on a copper DTP MCPCB e.g.
- XP-L HI 1A CW 6500K
- 1x 21700 or 1x 18650 Battery
- Lumintop FW21 flashlight (grey)
- 21700 micro-usb rechargeable battery (cable not included)
Why I love this flashlight?
- It's the brightest flashlight I own that fits in my tubes
- This is what I use these days at the beginning of the blue hour
- It is very small and easy to carry around (it doesn't look like an army piece of equipment like some of my other flashlights)
- There is a dimmer, however, it is not as convenient as the Nitecore MT22c
- The strobe frequency can be changed. I mean, what??? Wow!
Drawbacks of the FW21
- It doesn't turn off right away when you press the button, which means you might end up with unwanted streaks of light (if you need to turn off the light during the exposure)
- The build quality is obviously not on par with the Olight, Eagletac or Nitecore flashlights, but it is very decent.
- No pressure switch available