Olight Warrior Mini
New model from October 2020! THIS IS AN AMAZING ONE! I was waiting exactly for this from Olight! This is a perfect replacement of the M1X striker, with some great bonusses!
Specs (from Olight)
- 1500 lumens
- Compatible Batteries: customized 3500mAh 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Battery (included)
- Amazing performance: max 1,500-lumen output, 6 light modes, and smooth beam profile.
- Dual switches: a side switch to select mode during daily use, and a dual-stage tail switch to operate tactically.
- Rugged and durable: strong enough to survive 2-meter water immersion and 1.5-meter drop.
- Large-capacity battery: 3500mAh battery rechargeable via MCC3 charging cable to ensure long runtime.
Why I love this flashlight?
- It is extremely bright
- It has constant strobe, and they are equally spaced
- The magnetic pressure switch is a game changer. This is by far the best one I have used. With any other flashlight, you have to take off the normal end part of the flashlight and replace it with the pressure switch (that usually breaks after a few weeks)
- It is one of the most solid flashlight I own (Olight makes real high-quality products)
- I love the magnetic charging dock! It's great to not have to take the battery off the flashlight. And this is the same magnetic charger that I use for my headlamp! Boom!
- The pressure switch can be used either on continuous or strobe mode!
Drawbacks of the Warrior Mini
- No brightness memory mode for the pressure switch (meaning that this is not a good option for late night work with the stars)
- Sticky-on-short-press on the pressure switch. It's not a total disadvantage as I really appreciate the fact that it can be turned on with a short press (without having to hold the button), but it makes it very hard to make needles with this one.
- Compatible battery (this is a special 18650 from Olight)
- Magnetic charging dock
- Remote switch (highly recommended!!)